The Air Scrubber by Aerus®
Indoor Air Pollution Can Affect Your Health
Should you be concerned about indoor air quality? If you are like most Americans, you spend 90 percent of your time indoors, according to the Environmental Protection Agency. Indoors, air pollutant concentrations can be two to five times higher than outdoors. To make matters worse, those most susceptible to adverse effects from pollution – infants and toddlers, the elderly, and people with compromised immune systems, or respiratory or cardiovascular disease – spend even more of their time indoors. So, yes! You need to be concerned about indoor air quality. You need to reduce or eliminate exposure to harmful pollutants for yourself and your family.
The Air Scrubber by Aerus® attaches directly to your HVAC system’s ductwork. It utilizes specialized light waves, combined with a proprietary catalytic process that creates “scrubbers” of oxygen and hydrogen molecules. These scrubbers work 24/7 to reduce or eliminate contaminants and allergens like dust, pollen, bacteria, viruses, germs, smoke, mold, odors, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from every corner of your living space or office environment, including surfaces such as tables, bedding, countertops, and doorknobs. Its effectiveness has been tested and validated by Kansas State University.
Air Scrubber by Aerus® works by:
- Producing scrubber ions and hydrogen peroxides that destroy air and surface contaminants
- Utilizing a high intensity UVC light that replicates the oxidation and ionizing properties as natural sunlight
- Incorporating Certified Space Technology
- Quickly destroying over 99% of airborne and surface contaminants
- Attaching to HVAC system ductwork for maximum effectiveness
- Creating a cleaner and safer indoor environment
New Portable Unit for Away From Home
Now you can enjoy clean air away from home with the Air Scrubber Mobile by Aerus®. This pocket-sized unit utilizes the same ActivePure® Technology as the home HVAC unit, and is ideal for outside-the-home applications, such as:
- Small and large automobiles
- Hotels and motels
- Small office spaces
Features and Benefits:
- Uses super oxide ions and hydro peroxides created by ActivePure® Technology to reduce contaminants
- ActivePure Technology® destroys up to 99% of surface and airborne contaminants
- Reduces airborne contaminants and allergens, relieving asthma and allergy symptoms
- Touch sensitive settings to provide ease of operation and function
- Multiple settings to customize and optimize usage for multiple environments, ranging from a small automobile, large RV, camper, hotel room or small offices
- Eliminates contaminants, smoke, and odors in air and on surfaces
- Freshens air in stale environments
- Reduces dust and dirt, making cleaning easier
Call For An Appointment
Clean indoor air can improve your health and possibly extend your life. As an added bonus, it can extend the life of your HVAC system by trapping dirt, dust, and other debris before it enters the system and affects the coils and blower. Your system runs at peak efficiency and helps you save money on utility bills and service calls.
Don’t wait to begin enjoying cleaner indoor air. Call us today at 251-202-2828, or send us an email at email@example.com to schedule an installation.